January 29, 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HELLENIC PROFESSIONAL WOMEN INC. (HPW)ANNOUNCES NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORS FOR 2016-2018New Hyde Park, NY – January 26, 2016 –
Hellenic Professional Women Inc. (HPW) announces its Board of Directors for 2016 – 2018. HPW is the organization dedicated to promoting the advancement of Greek-American women professionals at all levels, from accomplished executives to those just launching their career. HPW fosters empowerment through networking and professional development programs.
The 2016-2018 Board of Directors:
- Maria Frantzis, Founder and President– Maria is President of MSF Global Consulting LLC, a risk management and insurance consulting firm.
- Catherine Pinos, Esq., Vice President– Catherine is an Associate at Goldman Sachs & Co., a global investment bank, securities and investment management firm.
- Kalliopi Ziangos, Pharm.D., Corresponding Secretary– Kalliopi is a Supervising Pharmacist and an Intern Preceptor at CVS/Pharmacy.
- Katharine Pritsos, Recording Secretary– Katharine is employed by Empire Asset Management Company, where she manages client services for financial advisors.
- Ronnie Kratsios, (Re-Appointment), Treasurer– Ronnie is a Business Development Manager at GolfMatch, a mobile social media platform that connects like-minded golfers.
The HPW advisory board includes: Dr. Lorraine Chrisomalis-Valasiadis, Yanna Darilis, Evangeline Douris, and Nicole Malliotakis.
About Hellenic Professional Women Inc.
Hellenic Professional Women Inc.(HPW) was founded by insurance executive Maria Frantzis in 2007. HPW is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to inspiring and supporting professional opportunities for Greek-American women and students through networking, mentoring, and education. Maria envisioned a group that would help women advance their professional goals, build personal relationships and promote their businesses. For more information, visit HPW at www.hellenicprofessionalwomen.org.